Thursday, January 15, 2009

Skirts that have captured my heart<3

For my birthday I got a few gift cards to some different trendy stores. One being Urban Outfitters, which I am excited about :) I was online looking around for something I could possibly purchase and saw a few skirts that are amazing! I love the silhouette they give and how delicate and cute they look when they are paired with the right tops and things. Today I tried recreating this type of look with an old skirt I had, but it didn't feel right.. Here are some of my favorite that I found:

Wouldn't you agree? :)

So now I have to make the excruciating choice of which one I want. Can't I just have them all?


xo, Kate

5 comments:

Em said...

Your adorable and so is your blog! Thank you for commenting on mine, it made me smile. Would you like to exchange links? xo

P.S. I've never had a boyfriend and love Christ also; rock on :)

Kate said...

Aw, thank you!
Sure, that would be great :) What's the etiquette on exchanging links? It's my first time. Haha

xo, Kate

ps. What a happy coincidence :)

Em said...

I'll add you to my list! I just wanted to ask you first. And i see that your one of my followers, im very flattered, thanks! :) xox

Kate said...

Oh cool. Thanks!

I look forward to more of your posts! Feel free to follow me if you wish :)

xo, Kate

Em said...

Of course! :D