Friday, January 16, 2009

Clock: I"m ready for my close up!

I attempted making my first blog header, using only Picasa and Photobucket.. I think it'll be a nice temporary one until I master the art of headers, if that ever happens. Haha. If nothing else, I had fun taking the pictures for it and posing with my beloved clock :) Actually, I think I have a love/hate relationship with that thing..

*sigh*.. Kate is always late.


Tell me what you think!

xo, Kate

3 comments:

Em said...

i absolutely love your header! Its very funny and cute. And thanks for your comment on my new layout!

To answer your question, I kinda made it myself. I found the picture and then edited the color and put in the text in a program called picnik.com. Its an awesome and easy website for editing photos and making them look cool! ;)

Anonymous said...

I love the design of your blog: the pale pink background, the b&w header... it's very elegant :)

Kate said...

Emily Anne: Haha, thank you! I appreciate it :) Ooh, I see. I'll have to check it out. I love the font you used on yours. Adorable!

*Deline: Thanks! I was trying to go for elegance :) Thank you for checking out my blog!