Tonight I went to a free movie screening of The Time Traveler's Wife.
The word I keep going back to describe this movie is amazing. I guess I'm not really sure what to say about it. It made me laugh, sigh, and CRY my eyes out. I think it was the first time I actually sobbed in a movie theatre. It was totally unavoidable during various scenes.
Rachel McAdams and Eric BanaI thought the storyline was really unique, which was based off of the book with the same title (which I desperately want to read now, as I heard people talking after, saying the book was even better). The gist of the plot is the main character played by Eric Bana has a capability to time travel which he cannot control. Through different happenings, he meets Rachel Mcdams character and it goes from there. The chemistry between Rachel McAdams and Eric Bana is so intense, which is really important for a dramatic movie like it was.
I'm not sure when it is actually supposed to come out, but according to imdb it will be released February 2010. I would really recommend for you all to see it. Make sure you take tissues with you though :)
xo, Kate

3 comments:
Cool!
How did you get the oportunity to go see the movie?
I love Rachel McAdams, so I'll definitely be looking forward to seeing this! But...February 2010?! Unfair. ahahaha
l,
Hannah
Chester: I signed up to get notifications when there are free screenings in my area. If you want to sign up, go here: http://www.thescreeningexchange.com/ee/
:D
Hannah: Yeah I love her too. She's a great actress.
But I know, it's so far away!! It might come out sooner than that, hopefully. I want to see it again.. Haha :)
Post a Comment