I'm totally dying to catch up on everyone's blog and comment all your fantastic posts, but I am totally pressed for time today (thanks to me being Miss Procrastinator of the Year). I had a take-home exam assigned last week and I, of course, wait till the night before to begin. What's new?
Anyway, I just threw something on today to go to Target but I thought it semi-qualified to be posted :)



Flannel button up, thrifted; tank top, Old Navy; jeans, Old Navy; Boots, JC Penny; bag, Forever 21.
xo, Kate
Anyway, I just threw something on today to go to Target but I thought it semi-qualified to be posted :)



Flannel button up, thrifted; tank top, Old Navy; jeans, Old Navy; Boots, JC Penny; bag, Forever 21.
xo, Kate

8 comments:
Hahaha don't you just love procrastination??? :P
Love the outfit! No matter what you put together, it's all fabulous :)
I like it - casual with a twist :)
those boots are from Penney's? They are fabulous, great find!
Have a wonderful weekend, and lovely photos...xo
Cute!
Hope everything went ok.
gorgeous outfit!
i love how you layer clothing!
really lovely blog too!
would you like to swap links?
xx
You look so cute! I love you boots. :)
really cute outfit, really casual!
and i love target, lots of nice cheap stuff ;)
P.S. I'm glad you like the header, and my nail polish!...I got it from Icing. The color is called 'Gigi' (haha). In reality its just gold, but I like it a lot.
Thanks Kate ;)
xx
Post a Comment