Monday, March 23, 2009

| First's the Worst, Second's the Best

IMG_2502
C
onfession time: I wore my liquid leggings again today and I liked it even more than yesterday.
They are unbelievably comfortable and I don't want to take them off. Ever. Plus, an awesome bonus is the reactions I got from people at school. A professor I have, who must be in his seventies, looked me up and down and then looked away, confused, as I was leaving class. I could tell he was wondering what the heck was I wearing.. Haha :D

IMG_2523

IMG_2528

IMG_2532

IMG_2533

IMG_2538
Leggings, Members Only via Marshall's; Sweater, Spring&Mercer via Macy's; Tunic, some random place..?;
Scarf, H&M; Flip flops, Payless (I actually wore ballet flats with this at school..).


I think it's love..
xo, Kate
IMG_2551

ps. Sorry for boring you with more legging talk. I just can't help myself.. ;)

10 comments:

Hannah said...

Hahahah I think it's hilarious how some teachers will look at someone like their crazy if they're wearing something that's new and in style.

I love them!

l,
Hannah

Sarah Bradford-Burton said...

Hi darling! I'm sending you an award! Check your email box and then copy and paste. Nice pants.

Vanessa said...

so jealous you can wear only that outside, the outfit is really cute.

here in the east it's still in the 40's and super windy!

Jessica Leigh said...

haha. Yeah, sometimes I get reactions like that from people my dad's age, even. I think it's mostly a guy thing, too. How funny.

Em said...

They look amazing on you! And I bet those looks were out of jealousy!

p.s. Nutella is my LIFE! My sister whos living in Barcelona right now introduced me to it...I die!
xx

What is Reality Anyway? said...

adore the black and whites, and the leggings!! x

Olivia Fuller said...

You're welcome :)!
Ahhh! Those are incredible. Unique, yes. But the look just suits you well. Adults can be so out of tune with style, haha. Those pictures are gorgeous, especially the first one.

K8 said...

Those leggings are amazing!

Matias - Organizador said...

"legging talk " hahah, very good :)

--

jessinwonderland said...

haha, I love my wet look leggings. They do get a bit hot though. You are well pretty :). AND oh my gosh, it's so sunny where you live. JEALOUS.
xxxx

mostlynotugly.blogspot.com