
Today has been nonstop, so just a few words..
After all my classes, I ended up hanging out with my grandma and we went to her friend's house to have tea and goodies. We were only supposed to stay for a little while, but ended up lingering for two hours. Oh well.. But it was cool because her friend got married over the weekend so we got to see pictures and hear about it. Plus, I got some vintage hand-me-downs from her, so I guess I cannot complain too much. Hopefully I'll be able to do something with them..
I wore something sort of prep/nerd today, but it was fun :) The only thing I was missing was perhaps some nonprescription glasses and a pocket protector. Haha. But I"ve been wanting to wear shorts with a tucked in button up, so that was my inspiration today :D



Button up/sweater/belt, thrifted; Shorts, Target; Shoes, DSW.
Oh, and I wanted to say a big thank you to all of you who have been reading and commenting my posts lately. I appreciate it so much :D
xo, Kate

7 comments:
:D No problemo!
I love your posts :)
The outfit's so cute :D I dig the prep/geek feel. But, I tell ya, the nonprescription hornrimmed glasses would have made the outfit. hahahaha
I went out with my grandmother today, too! I love just hanging out with my elders. Sometimes I relate to them better than anyone else. haha
l,
Hannah
Cute outfit!
So, you take amazing pictures! I have been meaning to comment recently but haven't gotten around to it! I really think your pictures are incredible though!
Kristin took the words right out of my mouth. Do you have a tripod or what? I especially like the first picture of you against the fence. So cute!
(Sorry for the deleted comments; I clicked 'publish' too many times!)
really cute outfit, i'm so jealous you have nice enough weather to wear shorts!
Thanks everyone :D
Jessica, I actually just set my camera down wherever it works. A tripod might be nice though. Haha
Post a Comment