Sunday, March 22, 2009

| Genius Combination

IMG_2484

So basically, Goldfish and Nutella were made for each other.
They may not know it yet, but it's true. Haha :)


Anyway, today I finally wore the liquid leggings I bought over a month ago (yes, I actually decided to keep them! haha). I was a bit hesitant but I pulled through and went for it! Sadly, though, it didn't cross my mind as I was leaving to take my camera with me when I went to hang out with the besty today. Luckily her cell phone has a pretty fantastic camera, so we were able to snap a shot :D

downsized_0322091450
Liquid leggings, Members Only via Marshall's; Sweater, Target; Tunic/tee, gift; Scarf, Portebello Market/England.

The leggings were fun to wear and they make a swishing sound when I walk :)
Hopefully you'll be seeing them again soon!

I went to Marshall's again today with the besty and flexed my no-buying-clothes muscle. Haha, it was surprisingly easy.. But, I did buy two things: a scarf and new ear phones. I am bummed though because the ear phones I got hurt my ears :/ Ah well...
Here's a bit of the scarf I got:

IMG_2485

A scarf doesn't count as clothing... right? ;)
xo, Kate



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have those exact same leggings, and I got them at Marshalls as well. I think it was fate because I usually completely ignore that store. lol. I saw the same ones at urban outfitters this past weekend and they were like $70 or something like that. we scored with these!

thank you for the lovely comment! i know, england is sososo amazing! i'm going back this summer and i'm dying of anticipation!

xx

Hannah said...

HAHAHAH! We can at least say it doesn't count as clothing :P
You did well, though! Only a scarf? Phew.

I'm absolutely in love with the liquid leggings! They're so cute :D

l,
Hannah

amalie said...

yum , goldfish and nutella :)
cool leggings !

i'd love to exchange links with you aswell , adding you to my blog roll

x

Jessica Leigh said...

I'll leave the scarf thing alone. . . ;)

Louise said...

I love those leggings!

Your blog is great, would you like to swap links? :)

xoxo
http://becausewearingblacklooksmysterious.blogspot.com/

Alice X said...

mmmm i love those leggings.

alicexinwonderland.blogspot.com

Vanessa said...

i need those leggings.
i should go to marshalls more often...

Anonymous said...

Nutella is the tastiest thing EVER. I love the leggings. x

K8 said...

I love the liquid leggings, when did you get them?
What about a nutella filled goldfish... that sounds delicious.

Sarah Bradford-Burton said...

You could use the earbuds in your first giveaway! That would be super cool.
Or you could go to my giveaway...