


Leather Jacket, J. Lo via Burlington Coat Factory; Top, Ross; Scarf, H&M; Jeans, Old Navy; Flats, Target.
Happy April everyone :D I utterly cannot believe how fast time is going by. It's insane.. Sorry for my absence these last few days. We had a family emergency which was scary and exhausting, but luckily everything is ok.
Here is something else that totally occupied my whole day yesterday - a "design project" for my humanities class. The assignment was to pick a painting from this local museum and copy it. Then we had to do all these other things with it using tracing paper like rhythm and mass. It took forever but I finished it. I didn't get any pictures of the final product, but here's a bit of my sketch before I colored it:


I don't consider myself very artistic, but I tried to have fun with it.. It's a copy of Saint Cecilia by Guido Reni, if anyone was curious :)
Hope everyone is doing well!
xo, Kate
OH, and ps.
I successfully got through the month of March without buying any clothing! :D

8 comments:
congratulations! now go shopping :) and by the way, your drawing is really good!
Well, I'm glad everything's okay, Kate!
:D
Wow, you're actually really good for someone that doesn't consider themselves artistic :P
I'm awful at anything artistic besides coloring. Now that I can do ;)
YAY! Now, go SPLURGE :D
l,
Hannah
Cute outfit!
And nice drawing!
Your drawing is much better than anything I could ever do.
I also loooove your jacket and the way your scarf hangs with it. Pure perfection.
And the school I got into was USC. Thanks for the congratulations! I have been maniacally perusing their online store for various paraphernalia and college apparel gear.
And WOWWW THAT IS AWESOME THAT YOU'RE COMING TO SAN FRANCISCO! Remind me to send you a list of where to shop and what to do, what to avoid, etc. It would be so adorable to run into each other too!
I love your jacket with the scarf. And your picture looks very good. I;m glad everything is ok! I love your blog, by the way.
I just found your blog and its great (: oh and we have the same name! x
You look so pretty in these pics! I love the leather jacket...goes great with the red scarf! Love, love. And congrats about not buying anything in march haha.
i don't know how you went through a whole month without buying anything, i'd die!
love your jacket by the way, i wouldn't think you got it at burlington coat factory!
Post a Comment