
Hey everyone, I am back! I had a great trip up north and saw a lot of cool places over a three-day period, but I am SO glad to be home. I didn't get nearly enough sleep while I was away, thanks to my fellow college students who decided to party all night down the hall. Haha.. I wanted to share everything I saw, despite the lack of pictures I took (I say this as I kick myself.. hah). Here we go!
So, this was how we got from LA to all the different places.. We spent many, many hours on this thing..

First, we visited UC Santa Barbara.. It was pretty cool.

Then we visited UC Davis, which was my favorite!



And while we were there, they had their annual cow milking contest! Haha

Next, we toured around San Francisco a little bit. We went on the Bay Bridge, the Golden Gate Bridge, and walked around Fisherman's Wharf.. I didn't get very many photos though :/


We also visited UC Berkeley, which (in my most humble opinion) was kind of disappointing. I didn't care for it at all.


Lastly, we toured UC Santa Cruz. It was okay, but not my favorite. For me, it is too secluded and hard to get to.


So that's my trip in a nutshell! I had a great time and made some new friends too. Plus, it was awesome seeing new campuses. I am definitely keeping UC Davis in mind ;)
I hope you all had a fantastic week! I will slowly try to catch up with everyone as I get a chance :)
xo, Kate

4 comments:
It all sounds and looks so amazing!
:D
I'm glad you had a great time!
l,
Hannah
Looks like so much fun!
I love San Fransisco.
Looks like you had a great time!
Welcome back!
xx
Great trip it looks like! I have visited Berkeley but that is about it, and that was ages ago. I love that area, so many great places to eat! I love food...so that is how I rate colleges :) Kidding...I went to school right outside Manhattan though and restaurants etc were so awesome. Anyway, whatever you choose will be the right thing because you are such a beautiful little thing! Bless ya!
Happy Earth Day, Sweets :)
Post a Comment