Wednesday, April 8, 2009

| You know, Dior?

I have a funny little bit of dialogue I overheard in one of my classes today that I thought I would share ;D It went something like this..
Girl: Oh my gosh! What happened to your finger??
Guy: Oh that? I cut my finger when I was trying on this uh-mazing pair of Christian Dior boots.
Girl (clueless): Oh really? Wait, uh.. what's that?
Guy (amused): What? Christian Dior?
Girl (embarassed): Um..
Guy (shocked): You know, Dior? Christian Dior..?
Girl (totally clueless): OH, uh, yeah, of course!
Guy: Damn boots..
I seriously had to contain myself because the tone of their voices were way too funny. I look forward to hearing more of their exchanges in the future.. Haha.

IMG_2803
Men's tee, JC Penny; Sweater, Spring&Mercer via Macy's; Scarf, gift (I think from Hollister..?).

Today was much cooler than the practically summery day we had here yesterday. It was beautiful though. The clouds were phenomenally fluffy and huge :)

I am so glad this week is half over. Only two more days of worrying over school things, then I'll be free during spring break (minus the two group projects :/ grr..).
Hope you all had a lovely Hump Day!
xo, Kate

8 comments:

K8 said...

Funny conversation!

Hannah said...

Hahahah people crack me up :P
I especially love how the conversation ended..hahahah

I absolutely love that sweater!! Yay for Macy's!

l,
Hannah

Em said...

Thats too funny! And I love the cardigan!

In my spanish class we were reading about valentino and only me and another girl new who he was! It was so sad.

haha xx.

La Mimi said...

That dialogue is jokes!
I love the scarf you are wearing in the picture:)
Have a nice spring break!
xoxo
Mimi
http://style.la-mimi.com

ellie said...

Oh..I was so in hopes that was a scarf someone had made you..very cool.

Maddy said...

haha. funniest convo.
Thanks for the comment and link! I linked bak. :)
Have fun

Anonymous said...

Lol that's so funny, she had no idea who Dior is!

Have a lovely spring break! My break is next week too, I can not wait!!

ps. Love the outfit ;-)

Pixienish said...

LOL. & I heart your jumper :)