..Is FINALLY here! I am so glad this week is over. So much was going on school-wise that I was on the verge of a break down (sort of). Haha. I stayed up way past my usual bed time last night finishing a project that was due today and I definitely felt the effects today :/ But, alas, I don't have to do anything else today and for that, I am grateful!
All I have on my to do list is paint my nails and relax :D
Since I've been itching to be crafty lately, I thought I would post some things I that I would love to (..try to!) put together sometime. I hope you are inspired as well! Enjoy :)
Pictures are from Etsy and other various websites.. I have had some of these saved for so long I can't remember where I found them!
All I have on my to do list is paint my nails and relax :D
Since I've been itching to be crafty lately, I thought I would post some things I that I would love to (..try to!) put together sometime. I hope you are inspired as well! Enjoy :)
Pictures are from Etsy and other various websites.. I have had some of these saved for so long I can't remember where I found them!
xo, Kate







10 comments:
those are all too cute! i love the bow nacklace and flower ring!
cute accessories/jewelry. etsy is so great!
etsy is awesome - i love the items with bows!
ps i laughed out loud about the dior shoe story below
I'm in love with that ring!
:D
Yay for Spring Break! I know you must have bee beyond ready!
l,
Hannah
This small accessories add great detail to an outfit.
Cool!
Good Luck!
Etsy is amazing! Good luck in this 'putting together' project(s)! Gah, i really want to try my hand at crafting now lol.
Hope you;re having a beautiful beautiful weekend :)
the last ring is simply so so beautiful!!
Ooo these are all amazing! I love the ring in the last one. The transparency of the flower and the copper coiling really makes it beautiful!
xx, love
happy easter
The ring is lovely!
Post a Comment