

I have been wanting to turn an old pair of jeans into shredded cut-offs, so yesterday I succumbed to one of the most common DIYs going around lately. Now that I've done it, I realize why it's so popular - it's so fun to do! I got to attack denim with a steak knife and a cheese grater, which turned into something fantastic. As the title says, this DIY is definitely a stress reliever. I took out what little aggression I had on the poor, poor pair of shorts and I feel great :) Haha!


DIY shorts (from jeans), Ross..? I don't remember; Top, gift; Purple sweater, Target; Ballet flats, Target.
Happy Hump Day!
How is your week going so far?
xo, Kate

15 comments:
LOVE the cut offs! So cute!!
I'd lose a finger if I did that sort of thing hahaaha
l,
Hannah
Cute outfit!
The cut offs are super cute.
Good job on the shorts, they look great!
never thought of using a cheese grater... :)
The shorts look amazing! I definitely want to follow your lead and turn a pair of pants into shorts, it sounds like so much fun! xx
Very cute outfit :)
thank you! and cute shorts!
awesome short! and i love that sweater
do you remember the apollo earrings giveaway from leah sakellarides on joanna's blog a few weeks ago?! well leah is giving away another beautiful piece this week on my blog. she is so talented, and so sweet to do this! come sign up!!
xo... sarah
Omgosh, I don't want to sound like a psycho, but I saw a girl at school today that looks JUST like you...the first thing I thought was 'hey, that looks like kateislate!'...so I went on you're blog & now I think that it might be you!
Actually, I am lucky enough to have a bf with a great camera who is willing to take pictures of me (although I think his patience is wearing thin).
Oooh! MUST.TRY.THIS! I have been so mega stressed lately i NEED the relief or else I swear I'm going to implode! haha
And you are very welcome ;) lol
x
I liked your outfit. Kisses take care =)
I diy'ed myself some denim shorts from jeans, but I never bothered turning them up, just stayed scruffy
YOU are beyond Lovely, Lovely!
Big Love
xo
Post a Comment