It has been raining the past couple of days, and I have wanted nothing more than to stay in bed, cozy and warm.
I actually have been able to do that a lot, but it doesn't seem like enough. I am realizing that school is only 9 days away, and once that begins I won't have much time to spare.. Especially if I am starting back up at work again, but I really don't know what is going on with that.
I actually have been able to do that a lot, but it doesn't seem like enough. I am realizing that school is only 9 days away, and once that begins I won't have much time to spare.. Especially if I am starting back up at work again, but I really don't know what is going on with that.
And today I am not feeling too hot. My head aches and my nose snuffles. Typical, eh? My last week of nothingness so I am plagued by a cold. But it is still early so it may go away without leaving any damage. Let's hope, shall we?
Anyway, I have nothing exciting to post. Except this photo of my best friend and I, which was taken a few days ago :) She is also sick at the moment (something must be going around :/) so send us both healthy vibes..
And.. I have such an urge to go thrifting! I want to go searching for something beautiful and undiscovered that needs a loving home. I think this is a result of reading too many fashion blogs where 90% of their outfit pieces were thrifted. Grr.. Maybe when the weather shapes up and I feel better? Yess.
Hope you all are healthy and happy :)
xo, Kate
Anyway, I have nothing exciting to post. Except this photo of my best friend and I, which was taken a few days ago :) She is also sick at the moment (something must be going around :/) so send us both healthy vibes..
And.. I have such an urge to go thrifting! I want to go searching for something beautiful and undiscovered that needs a loving home. I think this is a result of reading too many fashion blogs where 90% of their outfit pieces were thrifted. Grr.. Maybe when the weather shapes up and I feel better? Yess.
Hope you all are healthy and happy :)
xo, Kate

1 comment:
I need nail polish. haha, I'm still stuck on that. but your blog made me want to go buy some...I still haven't
Post a Comment