Thursday, February 19, 2009

| The Alluring Red Sticker

So basically, if I go to Target (or anywhere else, for that matter) and see something that I like with a red clearance sticker that claims the item is under $10, I snatch the opportunity and buy it. I mean, how could anyone say no to a pair of leggings for a little over $1? I would be insane to not buy them..
Right?
Haha, I may not need them, but they could definitely come in handy :D

My weakness in any store is the clearance section. I sometimes convince myself that even if I don't instantly love something, I have to get it anyway because of the ridiculously low price. Plus, I love the feeling of having something that I know I scored for an unbelievable price. Usually, though, when I get the item home and look at it from a different perspective (meaning when I'm sane and not under the influence of a clearance adrenaline rush), I laugh at myself and can't believe I bought whatever it was. And that's where the magic of the return counter comes into play ;)

Luckily, I really like these tights, so hopefully no trip to the return counter will be necessary; although I did notice a little hole in the grey leggings :/


Anyway, posting some of my purchases on here makes me feel embarrassed about how many items I have bought over the past week or two. I promise I'm not like this all the time ;D
xo, Kate

3 comments:

K8 said...

I love red stickers that have marked things down for clearance!

Jocelyn said...

target is like my favorite store ever! The red stickers are the bomb!

Hannah said...

The clearance racks are my favorites!!! I could go crazy with those things, man.
Eh, don't worry, it's just FINE to indulge :D As long as you have the money, why not spend it?

AH! Yay for us, Kate! We're too cool with our driving selves (well, me in about six months :P). :D

l,
Hannah