Thursday, February 26, 2009

| Oxford Love

Today has been fantastic so far :) I tidied my room and did a few things (still have to do homework though :/), then my best friend came over and we had a little photoshoot. We always have so much fun when we get all dolled up and act like we know what we're doing. Haha

Here are some shots:




Shoes, Bongo via TJ Maxx; Dress, gift; Lace vest, borrowed from best friend's closet via Marshall's; Mixture of new and vintage jewelry.

I based my outift around my new oxford heels because I am going to enter the Weardrobe contest this week :D I would love your opinion on which photo you think best displays the shoes! It would be amazing to win the prize ($50 Urban Outfitters gift card!) because maybe then I could buy a previously mentioned book bag.. Hehe.
Any of you darlings entering yourself?

I am so glad tomorrow is Friday. This week feels like it has been way too long. Anyone have exciting weekend plans? I think I need to make some so I can actually wear this outfit OUT. :)
xo, Kate

8 comments:

Hannah said...

I absolutely love the shots! You're so gorgeous :D
It may be a weird question, but how do you do your hair? Hahaha

l,
Hannah

K8 said...

Looks like you had fun!

Kristin said...

Oh that looks like it was so much fun! I want to have a photoshoot!

Unknown said...

the dress is very pretty and love the vintage jewelry!!

The Style Of Vintage said...

lovely outfit!

Em said...

Your so pretty. Love the shoes! I think the second photo really shows them off. And i looooovee the lace vest!! Your best friend has great taste. As do you :)

Lydia O'Connor said...

AH I don't know how you could now win! I think I like the fourth one the most. And everything goes around the oxfords so well, even the hair.
And I think we would make amazing travel buddies!! So down.

giggleness said...

lovely shots. especially the last one.