




I need one.
Well, I guess need isn't the best word for it because of course I don't desparately need one. I have plenty of purses and bags that work fine for lugging things around school. But going into a new semester always makes me realize my purses aren't the best thing for school.
I am looking for something specific - an across-the-body long strap, briefcasey, somewhat structured with a few little compartments/pockets, big enough to hold a binder and essentials, and preferably brown faux/leather.
I am hoping I'll find just what I need when I (eventually) go thrifting.. Like possibly an old leather briefcase with an adjustable strap? I'm crossing my fingers! Because I really don't want to pay what Urban Outfitters is asking.. Although I really like that first one up there ;)
xo, Kate
Well, I guess need isn't the best word for it because of course I don't desparately need one. I have plenty of purses and bags that work fine for lugging things around school. But going into a new semester always makes me realize my purses aren't the best thing for school.
I am looking for something specific - an across-the-body long strap, briefcasey, somewhat structured with a few little compartments/pockets, big enough to hold a binder and essentials, and preferably brown faux/leather.
I am hoping I'll find just what I need when I (eventually) go thrifting.. Like possibly an old leather briefcase with an adjustable strap? I'm crossing my fingers! Because I really don't want to pay what Urban Outfitters is asking.. Although I really like that first one up there ;)
xo, Kate

3 comments:
your blog is SO adorable!! I love the 3rd one! :)
I agree! The third one is just GORGEOUSSSSSS. Is it UO? Ahh their all amazing, good picks any one of them would be great.
Lovely,
I need one too!
Post a Comment