I have finally added a little spice to the blog! Emphasis on little. Ha! I would love to hear what you think! The banner's a bit edgy, but I'm growing to like it. Do you think it fits?
Banner courtesy of Beautify My Blog. Check out their designs!
Anyway, this has been my final week of summer happenings. Farewell late nights and late mornings, lounging without a cause, and painting my nails every other day. I know I won't be able to fit in these luxuries when classes start early Monday morning. Okay, enough moaning from me about summer ending. :)
Oh, and I can't stop listening to Owl City. Ever since my boyfriend pointed out the adorable song Fireflies, my heart flutters every time it comes on the radio. I have them streaming in the background as I write this. Have you listened to Owl City?
Tell me your thoughts about the little changes!
xo, Kate
Banner courtesy of Beautify My Blog. Check out their designs!
Anyway, this has been my final week of summer happenings. Farewell late nights and late mornings, lounging without a cause, and painting my nails every other day. I know I won't be able to fit in these luxuries when classes start early Monday morning. Okay, enough moaning from me about summer ending. :)
Oh, and I can't stop listening to Owl City. Ever since my boyfriend pointed out the adorable song Fireflies, my heart flutters every time it comes on the radio. I have them streaming in the background as I write this. Have you listened to Owl City?Tell me your thoughts about the little changes!
xo, Kate

7 comments:
The banner has kind of rockstar quality to it ;) I love it!
And I'll give Owl City a listen :)
changes are always good... loved yours!
I love Owl City! I first started hearing Fireflies this past summer on the AltNation station on Satellite Radio and I've been hooked ever since!
Kate is very, VERY late! Your fans miss you. :)
i effing love owl city. i downloaded the whole album. 'cave in' was playing my head when i beginning to click on your blog. my favourite song is 'hello Seattle' but i have to admit he has strange hairstyle.
and the blog banner is doing just fine (Y) very artistic
It's rather cool, it fits well.
The fact that you love Owl City makes me adore you! I cannot stop listening to "Fireflies" and "Vanilla Twilight." Tres fabulous!! :)
Post a Comment