Tuesday, August 4, 2009

| Faulty Connection

So my dear lovely readers, I know you're all waiting for a huge post full of pictures and details from my spectacular experience at the No Doubt concert..

But you'll have to wait a bit longer than expected.

My laptop decided to stop charging yesterday, so the battery is dead until further notice. Apparently it is the connection of the charging plug and the motherboard that is having problems. I'm sorry to say I don't know when this will be resolved. :/

As I type this, I am on my sweet mother's laptop, but I can't go on like this forever.

I am on the verge of devastation. I feel at a loss without the trusty keys under my fingertips and the warm hum of the motor while I lose hours of my day reading blogs and such. Hopefully it will come to life soon.


Hope all is well with you. :)
xo, Kate

3 comments:

DaisyChain said...

I almost cried when my laptop broke (actually, I did cry)

erika sorocco said...

I've cried, numerous times, over the failure of a computer. My thoughts are with you during this devastating time. And I'm not saying that to be dramatic, I'm 100% serious. :)

Olivia Fuller said...

Oh no, that's unfortunate about the laptop :(, I hope the problem's fixed soon.
I enjoyed the post before about the x-games, it sounds like you encountered quite a bit of awesome luck :D. I'm jealous. I really like those kinds of things for some reason, especially the moto x. That's amazing that you saw the actress too. What a day! :)
Have a wonderful weekend,
Olive