I had a blast in Palm Springs with my friends this past weekend! It was the perfect getaway. I loved not worrying about anything and just doing whatever, like lying by the pool or walking around downtown with a Starbucks in hand. Even though it was scorching hot there, I still had fun getting dressed in flowy tops, shorts, and sandals since I hadn't gotten any summer weather back at home (June gloom!). Most of the pictures were taken on the first full day when I'm wearing my electric yellow tank so not a whole lot of variety from my wardrobe is to be seen sadly. Oh well! Here's a look into the trip..











You might notice the new eyewear I'm sporting in the above photos. I picked up those babies in a sweet shop in downtown Palm Springs and wore them practically the entire trip. I couldn't help taking part in the nerd revolution.. It was too inviting! My friends raved about them when I tried them on, so I was convinced it was meant to be. What do you think?

Oh, and you see those butterfly clips in my hair above? Well, they are magical! When you first see them, they are clear. Then, if you take them out in the sun, they change into a beautiful color! We found this awesome store called Del Sol that sells UV reactive products, like tee shirts, my lovely clips, and even nail polish! I had to restrain myself from the nail polish because you know me.. I just bought 3 new ones last week anyway. Haha :)
Anyway, guess what's happening tomorrow?! Haircut time!!! I can't believe it's been six months since my last cut. I am in dire need! I'm thinking I will get a few inches off with some nice long layers for my curls. I'll let you know how it goes.
Also, tomorrow I finally get to see my boyfriend who's been in Louisiana the past (almost) two weeks! So it'll be a good day :D
Happy Monday!
xo, Kate











You might notice the new eyewear I'm sporting in the above photos. I picked up those babies in a sweet shop in downtown Palm Springs and wore them practically the entire trip. I couldn't help taking part in the nerd revolution.. It was too inviting! My friends raved about them when I tried them on, so I was convinced it was meant to be. What do you think?

Oh, and you see those butterfly clips in my hair above? Well, they are magical! When you first see them, they are clear. Then, if you take them out in the sun, they change into a beautiful color! We found this awesome store called Del Sol that sells UV reactive products, like tee shirts, my lovely clips, and even nail polish! I had to restrain myself from the nail polish because you know me.. I just bought 3 new ones last week anyway. Haha :)
Anyway, guess what's happening tomorrow?! Haircut time!!! I can't believe it's been six months since my last cut. I am in dire need! I'm thinking I will get a few inches off with some nice long layers for my curls. I'll let you know how it goes.
Also, tomorrow I finally get to see my boyfriend who's been in Louisiana the past (almost) two weeks! So it'll be a good day :D
Happy Monday!
xo, Kate

8 comments:
whoo hoo boyfriend! haha, i like your clips. and i find it funny how you went from wearing prescription glasses, to not wearing any glasses, to wearing glasses just for fun. haha, silly goose!
xoxo
see you wednesday!
Yay! I've been checking your blog every time I get off facebook (so like 25 times a day? haha) to see if you've updated. Have fun with the hair cut! And I'm jealous of your trip. It looked like so much fun! :) Nice pictures.
I've been wanting a pair of glasses so badly lately! Especially since allergies have been bothering me and my contacts make it even worse :/
I absolutely LOVE yours! I totally dig the horn-rimmed style :)
Ooh I like the yellow tank! It's very summery :D
I'm glad you had a wonderful time with your friends! Vacations are, of course, fantastic :)
xo,
hk
you're totally rocking those glasses in the forth row of pics down! i love the yellow, too :)
Great photos! :) Looks so much fun!
Love all your outfits! ;)
http://placeforthemoment.blogspot.com
I can see why you like the glasses - they are really cool! In a nerdy way, of course :)Glad you had fun!
it looks so beautiful there,
and YOU are gorgeous. stunning. incredible.
thats looks loads of fun! and the place looks amazing! i really like the glasses, theyre really cool, even though im kinda over the nerd thing already, they look awesome on you. those butterfly clips are a dream, and that bust thing you posed with, awesome :D
Post a Comment