Tuesday, June 23, 2009

| A few more

Here are a few more shots from Palm Springs, taken by my lovely friend Ayla who is quite the photographer. I had to share them since they're so fun :)
4892_1164190391391_1426818587_455913_6331234_n






I felt so rebellious drinking milk straight from the jug. It ended up being my prop of choice, besides my glasses of course. Haha :)

Anyway, just wanted to share these quickly! I'll post pictures of my new HAIRCUT within the next few days hopefully. All I will say is that it is shorter than I thought I would ever go, but I totally adore it!
xo, Kate

5 comments:

Hadley said...

i'm digging that last outfit, and am definitely pro-glasses.
also, nailpolish on the left in the first picture is amazazing

Em said...

These pictures are so great! Your friend is really talented. You look gorgeous in all of them, especially the second picture! A new haircut, thats exciting!

xoxo

Hannah said...

Goodness, Kate, you're so pretty :D
Your friend is definitely quite the photographer, as you said.
I can't wait to see your new haircut!

xo,
hk

DaisyChain said...

seriously jealous!

Yuka said...

fun photos. you look really great in those glasses!