As I write this, I am in a new place, waiting for my nails to dry.
A place where I can almost do whatever I want, whenever.
A place where I can be alone in silence.
Or, a place where I can have many friends over and actually have room for them.
A place where I have my own kitchen and bathroom. (!!!) Haha

Plaid button up, Old Navy; Shorts, DIY; Belt, thrifted; Flats, Target.
Oh, ignore the messy background ;)
And where exactly is this place, you ask? Well, it's my new studio apartment! It's actually only a few yards away from my parents' back door. So I'm still in the same place, but now I just have my own area. I am so excited! We spent all weekend putting in new laminate flooring because the carpet was foul, so now it looks fabulous. I am officially moved in and am "christening" the place with a fresh manicure. Hopefully I will get it all decorated up and lovely so I can show you all.

Oh, the darling Emily from Painthead tagged me, so expect that sometime soon :D
Have a fantastic Tuesday evening!
xo, Kate
A place where I can almost do whatever I want, whenever.
A place where I can be alone in silence.
Or, a place where I can have many friends over and actually have room for them.
A place where I have my own kitchen and bathroom. (!!!) Haha

Plaid button up, Old Navy; Shorts, DIY; Belt, thrifted; Flats, Target.
Oh, ignore the messy background ;)
And where exactly is this place, you ask? Well, it's my new studio apartment! It's actually only a few yards away from my parents' back door. So I'm still in the same place, but now I just have my own area. I am so excited! We spent all weekend putting in new laminate flooring because the carpet was foul, so now it looks fabulous. I am officially moved in and am "christening" the place with a fresh manicure. Hopefully I will get it all decorated up and lovely so I can show you all.

Oh, the darling Emily from Painthead tagged me, so expect that sometime soon :D
Have a fantastic Tuesday evening!
xo, Kate

7 comments:
Ooooh how exciting!! I bet you feel so sophisticated having your own little studio apartment (regardless if it's super close to where your parents live :P).
One word: LUCKY!
:D
xo,
h
This is so cool! Ooooh, I'm jealous!
I really like that top! :)
your place looks great! i can't wait to see it tomorrow :)
you have your own appartment?!
thats quite amazing haha.
how old are you?
xx
WHAT?! That's AMAZING! My mom kept talking about doing something like that, though it would still be attached to the house AND it never happened anyway. That's sooooo cool. I can't wait to see it! ;) ;)
You are too beautiful, in all the ways one can be, you know that!!? Lovely entry, and that is great news.
Love your braided belt here, too. I just got one from Kate Moss for TopShop's latest collection, and LOVE it. How did I not know before that red can really go with everything?! You just have to be creative!
Hugs!
Post a Comment