Hello! So this past week has been pretty fantastic so far. It included the following:



Red and white top, Ross; White Levi's shorts, Ross; Sandals, Target.
And I wore this to a game night event with my boyfriend last week.



Orange/grey top, Xi Clothing; Leather belt, thrifted; Jeans, Old Navy; Champagne flats (not pictured), Target.

Haha :)
xo, Kate
A little "one month" celebration that involved flowers. ;D
Watching The Proposal and My Sister's Keeper in theatres, tearing up in both (more so in MSK, for sure), and Bride Wars and Moulin Rouge on dvd.
Fourth of July which involved stuffing myself silly while repeating over and over, "I'm so full!" and watching fireworks on the corner of the street.
A lot of giggles.. Hehe :)
Gorging myself on homeade artichoke dip and cake with good friends.
Planning our outfits for the upcoming No Doubt/Paramore concert (!!!).
Swinging on the swings at the playground with him and feeling weightless.
Here's me being patriotic on the Fourth:



Red and white top, Ross; White Levi's shorts, Ross; Sandals, Target.
And I wore this to a game night event with my boyfriend last week.



Orange/grey top, Xi Clothing; Leather belt, thrifted; Jeans, Old Navy; Champagne flats (not pictured), Target.

Haha :)
xo, Kate

10 comments:
Cute fourth of July outfit! "Gorging myself on homemade artichoke dip and cake with good friends" sounds very nice! And I love the orange and grey together in the second outfit.
o goodness!
i totes love both of these oufits!
and ur goin to no doubt?!
omg jealous!
i LOVE them
and i LOVE paramore!
haha have fun
Sounds like the perfect celebrations to me :D!
I absolutely love the top you wore to the Independence Day celebration! It's stunning!
xo,
hk
Cute pictures!! I LOVE both of your tops.
clothedmuch.blogspot.com
YOU'RE TOO CUTE :)
such cute pictures, I love the jumping one
soo cute I love the shirt+ the belt :)
xoxo
gorgeous dress its beautiful so stunning :)
and i love your hair too, mines naturally curly i think i may have to embrace my curls more! xo
wow. i love this blog.
you have some great outfits and you seem like you're always having a blast!! btw you are so pretty!
YAY! <3
Post a Comment