Today I celebrated my best friend's birthday! We got all dolled up and made reservations for high tea at a local tea room for the occasion. It was filled with countless refills of divine assam tea, scrumptious sandwiches, and delectable desserts. Also, the china at our table was precious, sporting a variety of butterflies and leaves. Besides the fact that we looked fab and we were having adorable food, it was just fantastic spending hours with her while sitting in that cute little tea room! Here are some pictures documenting our day...
Cheers!

Fruit and cakes.

Chicken and cranberry sandwich.

Smoked salmon bite.

Cucumber and cream cheese sandwich with loads of parsley.

Egg salad sandwich.

Best friend's tea cup, which fit the occasion nicely (compared to my "November" cup. haha).

Her birthday card which I stamped by hand.

Priceless!

I made her a necklace with beads I dyed myself :)

What I wore!

Red dress, Arden B; Belt, Thrifted; Pink clutch, Vintage; Pink wedges, Payless.
My "giraffe hooves" for feet. Haha!


Love her earrings!

So I've decided I need to find a hat like this. Any suggestions on where to look? Besty so graciously let me take hers for a spin.

Isn't her walk-in closet the most adorable thing you've ever seen?! I couldn't resist snapping a picture.

And there you have it! It was quite a lovely day :D
xo, Kate
ps. You can find my best friend's blog here. Check it out!
Cheers!

Fruit and cakes.

Chicken and cranberry sandwich.

Smoked salmon bite.

Cucumber and cream cheese sandwich with loads of parsley.

Egg salad sandwich.

Best friend's tea cup, which fit the occasion nicely (compared to my "November" cup. haha).

Her birthday card which I stamped by hand.

Priceless!

I made her a necklace with beads I dyed myself :)

What I wore!

Red dress, Arden B; Belt, Thrifted; Pink clutch, Vintage; Pink wedges, Payless.
My "giraffe hooves" for feet. Haha!


Love her earrings!

So I've decided I need to find a hat like this. Any suggestions on where to look? Besty so graciously let me take hers for a spin.

Isn't her walk-in closet the most adorable thing you've ever seen?! I couldn't resist snapping a picture.

And there you have it! It was quite a lovely day :D
xo, Kate
ps. You can find my best friend's blog here. Check it out!

13 comments:
I've always wanted to have a traditional tea party. It seems like a lovely thing - especially for a birthday :D
I love those shoes!
xo,
hk
this post is all kinds of fantastic!
UGH her closet is FABULOUS!
Looks like you had a lovely time!!
<3
At first I was going, "Betsy, who is Betsy??" but then I got it. haha. Your day out looked lovely! And I LOVE "besty"s closet! The hot pink and black! MM!
My God. So jealous. The food looks so delicious.
I REALLY LIKE YOUR FOOD PICTURES! :D
haha i love how you took a picture of my closet when i wasn't looking...and your giraffe hooves! that's awesome. i had a lovely time with you :) thanks for making my birthday so special!
xoxo soraya
That is so adorable, i must do this with my friend. Love that hand-dyed necklace, how did you make it?
XOXOX
Libby
http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com
OHH AND ALSO
I WAS WONDERING IF YOU KNOW THIS WEBSITE.. CHICTOPIA.COM
IF YOU DO THEN NEVERMIND
BUT IF YOU DONT YOU SHOULD REALLY CHECK IT OUT. I THINK YOU'LL LIKE IT :)
ahhh omg the food looks devine! haha
looks so fun!!!
-Linnéa
Great outfit and it looks like a fun time.
Post a Comment